For Sale SOLD - Two pro karts for sale

Hi yes, I haven’t actively advertised them except for on here. I could do with the space (and cash now) I’ve not only got my Westfield back, but have now acquired an MX5 track car too! 🤦🏼‍♂️
😂 boys and there toys.
Is the green chassis kart running gx200 engines and i take it there both senior karts.
Where abouts are you?

Did you ever sell these karts?

😂 boys and there toys.
Is the green chassis kart running gx200 engines and i take it there both senior karts.
Where abouts are you?

Not sure if I replied, Im in DH4 area Durham/Newcastle area. The green one is the 200 the black one is Honda 160's.

Just moved them back in the workshop this week, cleaned down, checked oil and fired them up.

Ive more pics if you want to message and Ill give you my Whatsapp.

Did you ever sell these karts?

Still only advertised on here, so theyre available, I have had some interest from an outside source who was delivering to work and saw them.

One of the marshalls at my local track has the details now as they sometimes get enquiries.

Hi are these still available i am interested in both of them thanks Manny

Long shot... Are these still available

Hiya, I know you have had a few of these but are the karts still available?

Are these both for sale and what size person will fit in the kart will it fit a 6ft2” man in it cheers Martin 07920014344 💯👍

Are these both for sale and what size person will fit in the kart will it fit a 6ft2” man in it cheers Martin 07920014344 💯👍
Hi, I’m 6’2” and the green one was for me, it’s got a decent sized seat as well. The black one suits a smaller framed person but you could always swap it out for a bigger one.

Ive revised the advert after much interest - It appears that the karts are worth less than my first advert, so I have reduced the price. Id like £1500 for the lot, including the brand new kart stand.

I will split into two units, but the stand goes with the last one.

My sprinting season is starting and I could do with putting the cash into my track car.

I purchased two pro karts in June with the view to run for fun at my local track, however all I’ve managed to do,so far is tinker with them and not had time to run them.

I have also recently started competing in my Westfield, sprinting and decided I can’t do both so the karts will go to fund the racing.

Kart 1 - recently powder coated green frame, 200 great starting engines, new fuel,lines, cables etc, plenty of power, large seat, ready to go. £750 Ono.

Kart 2 - ex racer 160 engines with new fuel lines cables etc. I’ve put a new carb on the RHS engine to discover the starting issue was a damaged fuel filter which is also,replaced. medium seat. £750 Ono. spare set of wets and plastics.

Theres a two service kits, wets, plastics and a pack of brand new carbs.

I planned on new stickers, and a whole lot of stuff but my focus has shifted. We’re going to stick with hire karting.
Hi mate. Just wondering if either of these karts are still available. I’d be looking to enter them in 2023 to the senior pro kart class. I’m not too far from Durham and would be able to give cash if this conversation progresses.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)