The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
We'd like to keep KartingForum.co.uk a nice enviroment for all, so please use these rules as guideline for your content and how you conduct yourself on our platform.
1) Be respectful & helpful to other users of KartingForum.co.uk and the Karting Community.
2) No defamation of character, abuse or any kind of other toxic behaviour.
3) No bad language and swear words. Most words are automaticly censored.
4) Keep things clean and legal. No XXX, Warez, Piracy, Torrents, Illegal content etc.
5) No promotion of bad practices/cheating of any form.
6) No spam or promotions unless you have permission. We have dedicated sections for Trade Promotions, Classifieds, etc so please use them!
7) Maximum signature image size - 500x300px and 200kb x1. All other restrictions are automatically set.
1) Do not make mutiple threads for the same driver.
2) Credit any photography/pictures where possible.
Classifieds, Jobs & Trade Promotions
1) Do not make mutiple threads for the same listing.
2) Post all your content directly to your thread. No outside links to eBay, Facebook Market etc.
3) If you are indeed a business, please request Trade Membership instead of filling the Classifieds.
4) If your for sale item is no longer available then please change the thread prefix to 'Sold'.
5) If your wanted item is no needed then please change the thread prefix to 'Found!'.
6) Attach a minimum of one image to classifieds & add as much info as possible.
1) We advise all members to complete transactions between eachother via PayPal under goods or services, not as a gift. Not as a bank transfer or any other methods. However, this is YOUR choice & responsibility.
2) KartingForum.co.uk is not responsible for any transactions or communications between yourself and other users or businesses who use its facilities.
3) KartingForum.co.uk is not is not responsible for any damages etc. You follow tutorials and advice posted here at your own risk.
4) Content posted on KartingForum.co.uk is property of its respective owners. No breach of copyright is intended. If you would like it removed, please contact us!
5) Interact with each other. Help each other. Support each other. HAVE FUN! Anybody not wanting to adhere to the above will not be tolerated here.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.