Trade Promotions

Trade Members can promote their business, products, events, services & goods etc. A great opportunity to promote your business to prospected clients. They can also interact in our private Trade Club.

For example: Shops, Tracks, Manufacturers, Engine Builders, Teams, Coaches, Event Organisers etc.
    • FREE KartingForum.co.uk Stickers! More info HERE!
    • 10% OFF or FREE shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk Members. See Trade Promotions HERE!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a Member - it's FREE!
We will edit your racing videos for highlights of your career to promote yourself as a driver for potential sponsors. You just need to: Fully explain your sports highlight and vision. Link all your footage, logos, images, and all other assets you would like integrated. This service is provided by Arbeid Media, a motorsport social media marketing agency. We will work with you until your complete satisfaction to create an engaging video that's not only enjoyable but memorable.
Karting - Motocross & Motorcycles - Spares & Clothing Based in Sittingbourne, Ken Reeves Motorsport is a leading name in motorsport racing, servicing and repair throughout the UK. With a new innovative approach to motorsport, Ken Reeves Motorsport is a family run business providing kart sales and servicing, race preparations, quad bike servicing and repairs, motocross and enduro bike servicing and repairs, electric scooter sales, servicing and repairs. Our goal is to inspire and enable more people to participate in motorsport in a safe, fair, fun, inclusive and progressive environment. We’ll do whatever it takes to earn your trust. We believe in providing the highest level of service in all areas of our expertise. We will literally...
Whether you've brought from us before or would like to give us a try, forum members can receive either a 10% discount or free shipping, the choice is yours! Send us a message via the forum and we'll send you a code to use at the checkout. www.mkracewear.co.uk Offer ends on 31st December 2021. Discount is not available on clearance items, gift vouchers or bundles.
You give me the words and the photos and I'll design for you a professional sponsorship proposal. A professional designed sponsorship proposal would give you better chance to convince a potential sponsor, while a design that looks shabby would make them think your service is gonna be shabby, especially if you gonna be asking from them a good amount of money. I'll design your sponsorship proposal for 29£.
If you need a poster like this to impress your future sponsors in sponsorship proposals or to simply impress your followers on social media. Simply contact me and I'll make you one in no time (1-2 days) and delivered to you on Email in Very High Quality resolution ! Instead of £15 per poster. It's ONLY £10 for Karting Forum members !
2020 Honda GX160 Cadet Race Engines Only £1600 + p&p 2020 MSUK Regulation Magnetic Sump Plug Inc: DEP002 Exhaust, 2020 Emulsion tube, Breather bottle Precision machined cylinder head Precision machined cylinder block CNC 3 angle valve seat machining CNC Precision honed cylinder for optimum piston clearance Precision machined restrictor Extensive running in process on the dyno Individual engine setup on the dyno for ultimate performance Engine Dyno print out 2020 Sticker Kit
Hope everyone's enjoying their karting so far this year, remember you can get either 10% off or free shipping by sending us a direct message via the forum. For those who already have your discount codes these are still active. We've been a bit quiet with updates recently but over the next few months will be sharing new products and offers! We're also planning to feature photos of karters on our social media so if you're interested in featuring drop us a message.
Business Update: The Kart Directory has gone from being a business under JMWForecast LTD to taking over the Company and bringing JMWForecast under itself. This has been done with continued support from the viewers and users who follow us on socials and visit our website daily. The business has begun to roll out its clothing department mainly for marshals at the moment, but soon extending to the general public. Current Developments: We are beginning to ramp up our 2022 preparation, by preparing revised content on the website this bringing new styles, updated features, and more to the website. Along with the website, we continue to work on our Online Incident Form, being used by Shenington and Forest Edge. Looking Ahead: As 2022...
I was looking at notes in my phone the other day from October 2018 and it has written down; Create video tutorials and worksheets for karting drivers to learn remotely anywhere in the world, anytime of the day. Fast forward to January 2020 (Before COVID) I was sitting in the hotel room at The Bend Motorsport Park in Adelaide and the idea of Kart Class was created. Build an online platform where aspiring karting drivers can watch, learn & listen from my 25 years in the karting scene. When I began karting at age 5 (Yes, this was illegal at the time, but we drove when no one was around in the early 90's) I was fortunate to have my dad George who raced, and my cousin James (now a 6 x Australian Champion) to coach and guide me with my...
Need a poster for a racing event? contact me then! Offering cheap price you'll find nowhere else but here for Kartinforum.co.uk members only!
KartMania 2021 We missed you! come and join us this year KartMania 2021 November 27th & 28th 2021 The UK’s Premier Kart Show At The Home Of British Motorsport “The Wing” Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire. Free Parking. Karts, Parts, Spares & Accessories. Trophy Presentations. Ever Popular KartBoot. Starting Karting? a Novice? or experienced racer – Come and chat with the experts. Help and Advice for Bambino, Cadet, Junior & Senior Drivers. MotorsportUK Help and Information Centre.
Are you a team owner ? A driver ? Or a parent of a young driver ? And you want to have professional graphic content for your social medias or printable posters..etc to promote your brand and make it look more professional to help you secure potential sponsors? I can help you with that. As you can see on the attached files is a range of graphic contents that I have created for my clients. I can make almost anything from Race Day to a Poster, whatever comes in your imagination and wants to see it done, I can make it. I do not charge a specific price for contents that I create. Contact me and we can find a deal that suits your budget, and don't worry, I do no charge much. You pay for what you get for, or even better. Kidnest regards.
A Social Media Platform Created By A Karter for Karters The world of motorsport can be a tense and difficult world, but with a dedicated platform to raise points about the sport we all know and care about, and helps take a step away from the likes of COVID, BREXIT and other world events which induces boredom. There will be public discussions about new and even existing rules, regulations and changes that are coming to sport, along with allowing those on the platform to share their own experiences, and build up a portfolio of information on their profile. What Does The Kart Directory - Social Bring? • A dedicated platform to talk or discuss anything karting. • A platform to allow teams, businesses, circuits to advertise their...
February has already been a busy month for the Kart Directory with multiple tasks to tackle, which has been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic, and work commitments. However the time has come to put the Kart Directory to the top of the priority pile and begin working on building the brand, the information the resources, to make it the true Karting Directory. What's New: - The website has been overhauled with a new brand image, bringing a new logo to support the new drive. - The website now features a clean fresh but dark theme, minus the title and menu which has white backgrounds. - The Titles, Buttons and Links all have contrasting colours to drag your attention and direct you to the information. - Gone is the bright orange and...
If you've not seen them before take a look at these kart suits from Alpinestars that are new for 2021. Which one is your favourite? Child sizes available in the navy/red/white and black/red sleeves/white logo options. Link to MK Racewear website, if you want to know any additional info about these suits
Hey guys, Check out this weeks new additions here: https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) IAME X30 engine package: £1,150 Freeline Magnesium Slick Wheels: £109.99 Freeline Magnesium 25mm Front Hubs: £44.99
Hey guys, Check out this weeks new additions here: https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) Alfano Pro: £119.99 Snr Rotax Engine JAG Sealed: £335.99 CSK Floor Tray Bolt Kit: £6.30 Adapters for Brake Bleeding Tower: £11.99
eBay are very kindly giving you 20% off our eBay store for the next 7 days, details below: Code: PURCHASE20 Min order value: £15 Max discount: £75 Offer ends: 23:59 on 19/11/20 View the store
The last chequered flags have dropped for this weekend, and now all eyes focus on Motorsport UK to see whether organised sports will be allowed to continue, and to what affect. Many kart clubs still have a packed program for the end of 2020, but the new lockdown restrictions have sent tremors throughout motorsport. Here at the Kart Directory we have been thinking on how we can help businesses within karting during this difficult time, and we have decided to extend our free advertisement offer. All businesses/teams/etc can have a space on the Kart Directory website forever for free. This promotion was due to end on December 31st 2020, but has been extended to January 31st 2021. As of January 2021 a new pricing system will be coming...
Hey guys, Check out this weeks new additions here: https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) Kelgate KA4 Brake System: £359.99 Frixa OTK BS5 Brake Pad Set: £34.99 OTK 401S Magnesium Sprocket Carrier: £44.99
Hey guys, Check out this weeks new additions here: https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) Alfano Kronos V2: £75.99 Tyre Durometer: £10.99 Chassis Alignment Hanger Set: £15.99
Hi Karting Forum and Friends! Apologies for the lack of updates but Its been a incredibly busy summer for us with lots of Bambino Inductions, Driver Coaching and Race Support. The drivers have certainly been making the most of lockdown putting the laps in and developing fast! We have expanded our Bambino range and now offer arrive and drive inductions in our Comer Bambino (powered by Venom engines) alongside our IAME Bambino which caters for the older driver. We are also delighted to be now running and developing the Kosmic Bambino brand for the remainder of this and the forth coming season. In the short time we have been running the Kosmic I'm really pleased with the quality, results and potential of this chassis as is our...
Hey guys, Check out this weeks new additions here: https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) Kelgate GT4 Brake System - £999.99 KG Cadet MK14 Bodywork Set - £44.99 Alto 50mm Rear Hub Set - £32.99
Hey guys, Over 50 parts added to our store this week, check out the new additions page here - https://www.lmrkartstore.com/collections/new-additions ( New Additions ) R3 Racing Laser Alignment Kit - £155.99 Park Ferme Tool Box - £20.99 Static Kart Stand - £29.99
Hey guys, Looking forward to getting involved on the forum. We're offering 10% off all orders on our web store for forum members, until the end of October 2020. To take advantage of this offer simply send us a message and we'll get back to you with your discount code. The code can be used as many times as you like until the end date. 🏁 https://www.lmrkartstore.com/ ( LMR Kart Store )

Partners & Trade Booth

2022 Partners
Trade Members
(Randomly Selected)
Trade Membership - Learn More