Where is everybody racing at today? Post up some pictures!

Welcome to KartingForum.co.uk
Join our new Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a registered member, it takes 2 minutes & it's FREE! See you trackside...

Find out more about membership HERE!

Adam

Need help? Just ask!
Administrator
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
J 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Pretty much because it wasn’t like that 30 years ago. Whilst there were teams etc about it wasn’t as prevalent as it is now and there was no need to jig things that often.
I remember Cadets in the 80s having the odd large amount of cash being thrown at motors but we’re getting obscene amounts of money being asked for water pump motors now because parents want Little Johnny to be the next Hamilton... 😂

Hit the nail I think ;)

We were at Whilton mill for the annual winter cup, our very first race for Lucas and it was a jam packed grid for the Honda Cadets with 33 karts in the grid. He drove well but was pushed and banged about in the pre final which dented his confidence for the final and it showed with his driving.

Good morning experience gained though to take into 2020 championship at Shenington, kart is now stripped ready for its rebuild and engine being sent to RPM to find some extra power if possible

Quality! Thanks for the update and pictures, hope Lucas is looking forward to his next outing. And now he has something to look forward to and prepare for, it's great to get the kids involved in the sport and out of trouble (y) Post 3 more times Adrian and you'll unlock Premium. Then you can create Lucas as Driver Promotions thread here. 🏁

LE#99

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
11/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Lucas
Skill Level
Experienced
Class
X30 Junior
Chassis
MS Kart
Team
Jack Dex Racing
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
YouTube
View
Website
View
Really? :LOL: I don't remember it being like that when I was a young lad. Maybe I do indeed need to look into other options.
I guess it depends at what level you race as to when you need to reframe. I know the guys running at the front were reframing regularly throughout the year....

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Need help? Just ask!
Administrator
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
J 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
I guess it depends at what level you race as to when you need to reframe. I know the guys running at the front were reframing regularly throughout the year....

Indeed, goes with the territory I guess. If you have the budget as a team/driver for the best resources then why not use them 👌

Reactions: LE#99

Trade Booth

(Randomly Selected)
Trade Promotions - View
Trade Membership - Learn More

2021 Media Partner

KartMania 2021
KartMania 2021 - Learn More

Drivers Online

Championship Standings

Threads
Registered Drivers