General Where are we all this weekend?

Reactions: Adam
Hows the Compkart compare to your old OTK Kosmic?

Is that an Australian workbench? ๐Ÿ˜„

Not been out on the Compkart yet. Putting the little oneโ€™s bambino back together and then Son, Dad and Dadโ€™s Dad will be out to give them a shakedown.

Having decluttered the garage Iโ€™m ready to get in there and start rebuilding. Workbench is the right way up this time. For some reason my iPhone flips the photos some of the time ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
A17CEB22-A1CE-433B-9258-4C5BD63E6455.jpeg

Here's a link to the website. Doesn't show much. Maybe when I go Sunday I'll get some general images. Could be a handy track for people with youngsters that can't get track time.

http://www.quadbikeracing.com/ ( Home | Go Karting | Surrey| TRAQ Motor Racing )
Ideal if they little Jenson out, not many place that would do so. Looks great! Might be worth posting a thread about it in the Bambino section mate, as I'm sure many Dads are in the same position as yourself.

Not been out on the Compkart yet. Putting the little oneโ€™s bambino back together and then Son, Dad and Dadโ€™s Dad will be out to give them a shakedown.

Having decluttered the garage Iโ€™m ready to get in there and start rebuilding. Workbench is the right way up this time. For some reason my iPhone flips the photos some of the time ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
View attachment 210

That's what it's all about! ๐Ÿ‘Œ Need a Samsung that's why...best thing I done was dump my iPhone :p

Pretty jealous you have a track that allows your 4 year old to drive. Locally to me we only have rentals (no kart club close enough to practically attend, but, have 2 grip and 1 drift rental tracks locally). I have gone on track in a twin kart with my son as a passenger, however, for them to drive a Junior kart themselves they have to be 7.

Hello all very jealous as Iโ€™m not playing out this weekend :(

Reactions: Sambooth23 gillard
Have you asked if you could use the rental track when there not booked at all? Early mornings?
No pal just saving money for this season joys of a low paid job and an expensive hobby

low paid job and an expensive hobby

I know that story. I race my self and without sponsorship it would be hard to do all I do. I'm now at a point where I'm trying to get sponsers for my son also. Very hard !!

I know that story. I race my self and without sponsorship it would be hard to do all I do. I'm now at a point where I'm trying to get sponsers for my son also. Very hard !!
Good luck on looking for sponsorship Iโ€™ve been looking my self and trying keep it up

First race for the year booked for 2nd of Feb. Excited to get started for the year.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)