General What are we all up to before racing starts?

Adam

Community Legend πŸ†
βš™οΈ Administrator βš™οΈ
🏁 Founding Member 🏁
πŸ“Registered MemberπŸ“
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
So what are all you guys up to before before we get back racing?

Taking a brake? Maintenance? Testing? Sim racing? Indoor karting? Doing another hobby? GYM? Work?

My current situation is, I broke it. So taking the time to renew all bearings and other parts where needed. Broken rear hub and cracked axle along the way of cleaning started me off on my journey :LOL:. Pretty much going through the chassis front to back....or back to front in some cases ;) Which then should see me testing until March! Apart from that trying to drop more weight and cracking on at work!

What we all up to?!

20211230_161445.jpg
20211231_200043.jpg

20220102_163901.jpg

Reactions: Wolemid
We got back out to the track yesterday. Son drove well. During the xmas break all o did was play beyblades with him so was a nice change πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Adam
I can only speak to for my son who is the karter in the family (13 years old) and he has been sim racing loads over the xmas break.

Mainly been playing F1 2021 and GT on the PS4. He is luckily enough to have a decent Fanatec Sim set up.

He is back out at Clay Pigeon Raceway on Saturday for the first time in few weeks testing. Fingers crossed for some half decent weather for some dry running if possible.

Rest 🀣

Media Partners

(Selected at random)