General Well worth a look at....F100!

• FREE KartingForum.co.uk Stickers! More info HERE!
    • Donate to help KartingForum.co.uk! More info HERE!
    • 10% OFF or FREE shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk Members. See Trade Promotions HERE!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a Member - it's FREE!

Adam

Karting Professional πŸ…πŸ…
🏁 VIP Club Member 🏁
βš™οΈ Administrator βš™οΈ
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Hi guys, anybody wanted to get into retro karting and particularly the era of the 90's, then F100 is well worth checking out. Going to try and reach out to them soon so they can promote their events etc on here.

Link - http://www.f100uk.com/ ( F100 UK Home Page )

Reactions: Wells671 and Reg44

AndrewE

Karting Newbie 🏡️
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
9/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Andrew
Class
F100 pre95
Reactions: Reg44 and Wells671

Wells671

Karting Newbie 🏡️
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
πŸ˜‡ Karting Guardian πŸ˜‡
Registered Member
Driver Joined
9/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
William
Class
Senior Rotax
Team
None
Absolutely - joined them for this year's championship in pre95 - great karts at great tracks

How do you guy manage to source the old chassis, parts and engines etc? Plenty yo go around on the second hand market?

AndrewE

Karting Newbie 🏡️
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
9/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Andrew
Class
F100 pre95
Plenty around mainly via FB groups such as F100 Spirit of the 90s Marketplace - or pop along to the first two meetings next year

Reactions: Reg44 and Adam

Adam

🏁 VIP Club Member 🏁
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Plenty around mainly via FB groups such as F100 Spirit of the 90s Marketplace - or pop along to the first two meetings next year

Love the old stuff late 90's and early 2000 era, golden era! I guess many people still have old gear stuffed away in garage and storage around the country. Bargains to be had too I assume due to the age of bits?

I would like to get the guys over at F100 to come and promote their events on here and get them a Trade Account setup, I think what they are doing is great for the sport. Need to email them! I posted on their facebook group but an admin removed it, which was strange :rolleyes:

AndrewE

Karting Newbie 🏡️
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
9/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Andrew
Class
F100 pre95
There are direct email links on their website F100uk.com scroll down

Reactions: Adam

Adam

🏁 VIP Club Member 🏁
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
There are direct email links on their website F100uk.com scroll down

Thanks Andrew will take a look later. I got big plans for this place, would love to see drivers and trade come together and make a community which helps each other. Drivers can promote themselves and their team, trade can promote their products and services. That's the plan anyways, got a few good things lined up. Still early days ;) 🏁

F100

Karting Newbie 🏡️
πŸ›’ Trade Member πŸ›’
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
10/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Jay Fairbrass
Skill Level
Professional
Class
F100
Team
F100 Spirit of the Nineties
Facebook
View
YouTube
View
Website
View
Good evening.

Just had a good look through your forum. I must say well done so far for taking the time and effort to set this up. I think it’s a brave person that takes on an alternative platform against the usual social media platforms but if you don’t try, you will never know if it will grow legs and work.

Your enthusiasm looks good and have no doubt you will need bags of that iif it does grow arms and legs. There’ll always be somebody trying to knock you down and ruin what your trying to do so good luck with this and I hope it works.

F100 - Spirit of the Nineties is a company and a period 90’s kart racing series born and sustained out of social media presence.

Happy to be part of this community and help with any Pre 2000 karting questions going forward.

Jay Fairbrass

Adam

🏁 VIP Club Member 🏁
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Good evening.

Just had a good look through your forum. I must say well done so far for taking the time and effort to set this up. I think it’s a brave person that takes on an alternative platform against the usual social media platforms but if you don’t try, you will never know if it will grow legs and work.

Your enthusiasm looks good and have no doubt you will need bags of that iif it does grow arms and legs. There’ll always be somebody trying to knock you down and ruin what your trying to do so good luck with this and I hope it works.

F100 - Spirit of the Nineties is a company and a period 90’s kart racing series born and sustained out of social media presence.

Happy to be part of this community and help with any Pre 2000 karting questions going forward.

Jay Fairbrass

Evening Jay!

You guys at F100 are on my long list of people who I intended to email in regards to the forum and it's future! Glad you found us and took it upon yourselves to get involved, I'm humbled! It's very much appreciated (y)

It's a complex idea but I think I can get something together to benefit the karting community as a whole, which is my aim. It's hard for drivers, shops, tracks, teams and promotors etc alike out there, hopfully KartingForum.co.uk will aid all their cause. Made a little update today for example, see here. Hope to be many more small things like this, it's very unique and it's something that can't be done on another platform imo.

I would love to have you around the forum promoting everything and anything F100, what you guys are doing and have done is fantastic! I would also love to set you guys up a Trade Membership so you can have your own section within the promotional forum to post up what you wish. Post up promotions, events etc etc. And of course feel free to roam outside of the dedicated section and do the same.

If KartingForum can do anything to help F100, I would be over the moon. I would be honered if you accepted, but will also understand if you was to decline.

Let me know, via either PM on here or send me an email via the "Contact Us" link around the forum. Can also speak on the phone if you wish to (y) 🏁

Look forward to hearing back from you!

All the best,

Adam

Reactions: Reg44 and Wells671

F100

Karting Newbie 🏡️
πŸ›’ Trade Member πŸ›’
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
10/12/19
Reaction Score