For Sale Very Strong Honda Cadet Engine for sale with a mean of 7.00 on RPM dyno

sebastianriemann

Community Newbie ๐Ÿต๏ธ
๐Ÿ Founding Member ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“Registered Member๐Ÿ“
Driver Joined
2/6/21
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Sebastian Riemann
Price
ยฃ5000.00
Offers Accepted
Yes
Item Condition
'Like New'
Item Location
London
Postage & Collection
  1. Item Collectable
hondacadet.png

Excellent engine and always maintained to the highest standard. This engine has a proven pedigree with a previous top 10 in Super One and incredible torque through the whole range. Can compete at British Champs level and happy to provide a dyno comparison against any other engine or arrange a test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adam
Hey thanks for posting a listings! Could you add an image please? I have added a place holder image for the mean time. :)(y)

View attachment 1365

Excellent engine and always maintained to the highest standard. This engine has a proven pedigree with a previous top 10 in Super One and incredible torque through the whole range. Can compete at British Champs level and happy to provide a dyno comparison against any other engine or arrange a test.
Hi, is this engine still for sale?

Hi there, yes I have this and a couple of others still for sale. I am due to go to rpm next week so happy to get an up to date dyno if it helps. Might be easier to talk through, whereabouts are you guys based?

Hi there, yes I have this and a couple of others still for sale. I am due to go to rpm next week so happy to get an up to date dyno if it helps. Might be easier to talk through, whereabouts are you guys based?
Ok send me your number and Iโ€™ll give you a call tomorrow

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions