Driver Joined
22/6/20
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Martin
Skill Level
Experienced
Any recommendations for a decent tyre inflator / compressor and also a generator.

I would like something reasonably compact for the van for running a single kart.

I am not after something necessarily cheap as I want something reliable, that's going to last and be man enough for the job.

Also please kindly advise any accessories needed in terms of attachments for the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam
we use
Hyundai HY3200 Genny but that's for the camper as well. If it's just for day karting then a smaller unit would be fine. We started with a 2kw when we had a van so we could cook etc.

We used to use a small Stanley Portable compressor like this it was ok on my cadet kart but for a big kart it was forever pumping so we got something similar to this doesnt take much floorspace as it's upright.

Any inflator will work, we use a digital unit so it's somewhere near where we want it
Thanks Lucas for the suggestions. That's a great help.

We use one of these, mainly because all our work gear is Makita and we have the batteries/chargers already. It'll put 60psi in the van tyres no issues, perfect for Karting.

But if you want a genny and a bigger compressor then what Lucas mentioned seems spot on!

Reactions: Adam
We use one of these, mainly because all our work gear is Makita and we have the batteries/chargers already. It'll put 60psi in the van tyres no issues, perfect for Karting.

But if you want a genny and a bigger compressor then what Lucas mentioned seems spot on!

we have one of those on the trolley for emergencies when the weather changes and you're outside holding

I have opted for this compressor in the end as link below.

Einhell 4010394 TC-AC 200/30/8 OF Air Compressor | 30L, 1100W, 240V, 8 Bar, 116 PSI, Oil-Free Service-Free Motor.​

Hopefully turns out to be decent buy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Great stuff, let us know how it goes!

we have one of those on the trolley for emergencies when the weather changes and you're outside holding
Surprisingly handy for such a small unit huh?! I do like my Makita stuff, always good quality gear.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions