Wanted Senior Evo Rotax package wanted.

• FREE KartingForum.co.uk Stickers! More info HERE!
    • Donate to help KartingForum.co.uk! More info HERE!
    • 10% OFF or FREE shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk Members. See Trade Promotions HERE!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a Member - it's FREE!
Price
£4500.00
Offers Accepted
Yes
Item Condition
'Like New'
Item Location
Lancashire
Postage & Collection
  1. Item Collectable
Hi guys. As it’s approaching the end of the season I’m wondering if anybody is selling up.
Looking for a complete package as we are total beginners and have nothing.
Modern chassis, a couple of engines & spares hopefully.
Max budget £4500
Thanks 👍

Reactions: Adam

TMW

Karting Newbie 🏵️
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
23/1/21
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Neil Taylor
Hi , we’ve got a 2020 Kart Republic in very nice condition. It comes with our full sticker kit but I have the original kart republic stickers to go on, there still In The packet.
We had a knock to the front left(curb) and we had it jigged to find it was 5mm up in the left, it has now been jigged and we raced at shenington last month in superone. We really have looked after the kart, it comes with a Rotax EVO engine which is one of our race engines. It has had a full rebuild and has only done 45mins since build, we have all receipts and paperwork. The kart has the full working EVO kit with engine, ECU etc, it’s ready to go. We will except £3350 for it all , we live in South Wales.
Give us a text if your interested and I will give you a call / text to discuss further.
Neil 07976018866

Attachments

• 7CB74877-27A2-44F7-98C8-C62EC63177D4.jpeg
    7CB74877-27A2-44F7-98C8-C62EC63177D4.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Adam

Partners & Trade Booth

2021 Partners
Trade Members
(Randomly Selected)
Trade Membership - Learn More

Latest Karting Classifieds