Driver Name
Sam booth
Driver Number
Team Name
Jc Motorsport
Facebook
@SB23Rackng
Sponsorship Request
  1. I'm looking for sponsorship, please contact me!
Photography By
Unknown
Thanks for looking.

Iโ€™m Sam Booth and I am 28 years old hobby kart we, I have just completed my first season of karting with a 4th place finish in the championship. I am looking forward to next years season 2020 I race at rowrah in the Indi Kart championship.
The team that I race with is JC Motorsport. All the drivers involved have learning difficulties like myself Iโ€™m dyslexic and struggle with day to day things the other members of the team are dyslexic, autistic, scotopic sensitivity and more. Karting is what makes us all feel the same.
Thanks for reading please feel free to ask any questions you wish

Thank You

Attachments

• 400A2BFF-6E1E-48F9-8662-38F97BC9BB72.jpeg
    400A2BFF-6E1E-48F9-8662-38F97BC9BB72.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 865
Last edited:
Thanks for looking.

Iโ€™m sam booth 28 years old hobby karting, I have just completed my first year of karting with a 4th place championship finish. Looking forward to next years season 2020 I race at rowrah in indi kart championship.
The team I am with is Jc motorsport all drivers and anyone involved has learning difficulties my self Iโ€™m dyslexic so always struggling with day to day things other members are dyslexic and autistic. Karting is what makes us all feel the same.
Thanks for reading please feel free to ask any questions you wish

thank you

A very inspiring post Sam! Karting is a great sport which gets everybody involved and on a level playing field. Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the track time! Thanks for getting involved in the forum and we hope promoting yourself helps you out! ๐Ÿ

You have also won our first social media feature! See here. :cool:๐Ÿ(y)

Reactions: Sambooth23 gillard
Thanks guys

Reactions: Adam
I looked up JC on Facebook and followed both your page and the team. 4th overall is a solid first year and a really good base to build off of. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Adam and Wells671
Thank you for following both pages we really do appreciate it. Looking forward to next years racing

Reactions: Wells671
I looked up JC on Facebook and followed both your page and the team. 4th overall is a solid first year and a really good base to build off of. Best of luck to you!

Thank you! This is exactly what KartingForum.co.uk is all about ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ

Thank you for following both pages we really do appreciate it. Looking forward to next years racing

:cool:๐Ÿ

Media Partners

(Selected at random)