Community Newbie 🏵️
📝Registered Member📝
Driver Joined
24/12/22
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Paul
Hi, I plan to do some test days with my son (Junior Rotax Max) but dont have access to power / generator on the day. Guessing it would be 6 or 7 10min sessions so trying to understand if a fully charged battery (YUASA) would last all day or do I need a second battery? Would prefer to side on caution if there is a chance its close. Thanks

Should be fine. We have a mini-max and can do this comfortably at Bayford. I think our battery will usually do 2 days, however I will usually charge it between days

Reactions: PB28
Thanks, good to know. Appreciate the reply.

Yeah we run 2 batteries, both fully charged a day before. Easy get a day per battery, but always good to have a fresh one for race day etc.

1 and charge between days. 2 ideally and have at least one of them fully charged ready to go.

Yeah we run 2 batteries, both fully charged a day before. Easy get a day per battery, but always good to have a fresh one for race day etc.

1 and charge between days. 2 ideally and have at least one of them fully charged ready to go.
Thanks for feedback 👍

Reactions: Adam
See below also! Apparently the Gold Book has been updated. If you want to save some weight....

Media Partners

(Selected at random)