General Newbie!!

• FREE KartingForum.co.uk Stickers! More info HERE!
    • Donate to help KartingForum.co.uk! More info HERE!
    • 10% OFF or FREE shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk Members. See Trade Promotions HERE!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a Member - it's FREE!

Peteg

Karting Newbie đŸĩī¸
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
3/4/21
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Pete
Hey folks

Just getting into Karting for my daughters, my eldest is 13 and wants to race, we've a otk kosmic 2019 chasis, currently have honda 160 and 200 engines but can't find any championship for her to race in. Based Staffordshire, anyone know what engine she needs to be able to enter some junior events?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Karting Professional 🏅🏅
🏁 VIP Club Member 🏁
⚙ī¸ Administrator ⚙ī¸
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Hey folks

Just getting into Karting for my daughters, my eldest is 13 and wants to race, we've a otk kosmic 2019 chasis, currently have honda 160 and 200 engines but can't find any championship for her to race in. Based Staffordshire, anyone know what engine she needs to be able to enter some junior events?
Thanks in advance
Hey Pete, welcome to the forum!

At 13 I think she can step into the various Junior classes out there. The best thing to do is find a few various local tracks to you and find out what the popular junior classes are. Pop down (When we are allowed to spectate) and check out some races. I would for sure go to some test days before any kind of racing.

Junior classes include Junior Rotax, X30 and TKM and a few others depending on location. I think Wombwell and Three Sisters tracks could be close to you guys.

You can check out our track map here!

Partners & Trade Booth

2021 Partners
Trade Members
(Randomly Selected)
Trade Membership - Learn More