Trophies Awarded
Name
Sam
Skill Level
Novice
YouTube
View
Hi all,

I've only ever gone karting twice in my life and I'm 28, but I want to start taking it serious as a hobby. I've been studying the science but want to get out there and see what I'm made of - would you recommend a day's introductory course to learn a bit more hands on? I've found some available near me for Β£260 which I think is very reasonable.

I feel extremely late to the game when I see experienced kids karting, but think it would be a great weekend hobby to take up.

Look forward to your suggestions/thoughts

Sam

Best advice I can give you... is get plenty of seat time...set yourself realistic targets..dont be afraid to ask at the track.

Reactions: Adam and Sam
Hi all,

I've only ever gone karting twice in my life and I'm 28, but I want to start taking it serious as a hobby. I've been studying the science but want to get out there and see what I'm made of - would you recommend a day's introductory course to learn a bit more hands on? I've found some available near me for Β£260 which I think is very reasonable.

I feel extremely late to the game when I see experienced kids karting, but think it would be a great weekend hobby to take up.

Look forward to your suggestions/thoughts

Sam
Get yourself to some rental/corporate Karting at your local track and see what it takes you! As Chris says, seat time is key. Many tracks run their own championships if you want the next level. Then beyond that is Owner Drivers where you run and own your own setup. Goodluck! 😁🏁
Best advice I can give you... is get plenty of seat time...set yourself realistic targets..dont be afraid to ask at the track.
I agree! 🏁 (y)

Reactions: Sam

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions