๐Ÿ“Registered Member๐Ÿ“
Driver Joined
11/1/22
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Nick
Hi
I have been looking to buy a new Birel Art cadet kart.
Where on earth do i find one, goggle them and nothing.
Seen a few of them down at my
Local track and my son loves them.
Any help wo be great

Reactions: Adam
Talk to Andy Cox at DRS, I think he/them are still the UK importer for BirelART Karts. You can have one is standard livery or a spectacular Ricciardo Kart livery!

Mention KartingForum.co.uk ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

T: 01527 889595 or WhatsApp: 07437 012 982

Think hard before going for a kart that is unproven. Yes the big kart goes round but if youre looking for a honda cadet then it's got to be synergy, project 1 or zip. Iame, I guess synergy.
Also remember that chassis rules may be changing next year to the longer euro chassis for cadets so unless you're prepared to buy new next year then you may be restricted etc

Think hard before going for a kart that is unproven. Yes the big kart goes round but if youre looking for a honda cadet then it's got to be synergy, project 1 or zip. Iame, I guess synergy.
Also remember that chassis rules may be changing next year to the longer euro chassis for cadets so unless you're prepared to buy new next year then you may be restricted etc
Ps, call Scott at jade racing, he is birel and can either support a cadet or knows who can. Also you have Mills at pfi.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)