๐Ÿ“Registered Member๐Ÿ“
Driver Joined
1/11/21
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
MARSHfluff1
Hello Everyone

New to this site so if I am posting this in the wrong place just please delete it.

Basically I am looking for some feedback from drivers, mechanics and just people in general.

I am currently writing a business plan for a new indoor kart track and I wanted to do some market research on what people felt was missing from current indoor tracks or what could be improved, if anything.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Reactions: Adam
Hello Everyone

New to this site so if I am posting this in the wrong place just please delete it.

Basically I am looking for some feedback from drivers, mechanics and just people in general.

I am currently writing a business plan for a new indoor kart track and I wanted to do some market research on what people felt was missing from current indoor tracks or what could be improved, if anything.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Hey welcome to the forum!

I'm not a lover of indoor karting to be honest, but each to their own. I'd much rather be outside and on tarmac, so I'm not really an ideal candidate to give much feedback :ROFLMAO: Not much I like about indoor Karting to be honest.

Adam

Edit: Not sure that helps you out much at all?

The biggest problem with indoor karting is there fun to drive...but to narrow to race..thus making for poor racing.
Finding a building big enough to make a good layout that races well is key if you want serious drivers to attend.

Reactions: Adam

Media Partners

(Selected at random)