Driver Name
Lewis Hodgin
Driver Number
Team Name
Racing Perfection
Instagram
@Lewishodginracing
Sponsorship Request
I'm looking for sponsorship, please contact me!
Photography By
Brandon Klein Nagelvoort
Hi my name is Lewis Hodgin I am a young Mini Max driver (number 87) just reaching some personal goals but as karting is a bit pricey and we can’t afford every race weekend or British Championship to bring me and my team to it’s full potential. I have won a few races, lost a few and my shelf is a bit empty at the moment.

I did Rotax British championship last year and as of budget only got to do 3 of the 6 races so if you would like to sponsor me or Team RacingPerfection please leave a text or something of interest

thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

KartingForum.co.uk Admin
Administrator
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Driver Joined
28/11/19

Name
J Adam Pell
Current Class
Senior Rotax - 177
Karting Level
Club
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Young Driver
Sky
Young Driver Class
Bambino (Soon)
Hi @Lewishodginracing ! Thanks for joining :)

You originally posted this in the wrong section. However I have moved it in the correct place for you, here! You can't usally post in here without having unlocked Premium, I have unlocked this early for you!

Please edit/update your post with the correct information. You can now also add loads more information to your profile. If you need any help please get in contact via PM :)(y)

Last edited:

LE#99

200 RPM
Premium Member
Registered Driver
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Driver Joined
11/12/19

Name
Lucas
Current Class
X30 Junior
Karting Level
National
Team
Jack Dex Racing
Hi my name is Lewis Hodgin I am a young Mini Max driver (number 87) just reaching some personal goals but as karting is a bit pricey and we can’t afford every race weekend or British Championship to bring me and my team to it’s full potential. I have won a few races, lost a few and my shelf is a bit empty at the moment.

I did Rotax British championship last year and as of budget only got to do 3 of the 6 races so if you would like to sponsor me or Team RacingPerfection please leave a text or something of interest

thank you,
Hi Lewis
Just do as much practice and racing as you can and even if you have a small budget you can take it to the money men 👍 keep working at it and never forget your goals as you can get there with hard work.
Good luck this year.

Keys

Cough & Splutter...
Premium Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Driver Joined
2/1/20

Name
Keys
Karting Level
Club
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Young Driver
Sky'
Young Driver Class
Bambino (Soon)
Hi Lewis
Just do as much practice and racing as you can and even if you have a small budget you can take it to the money men 👍 keep working at it and never forget your goals as you can get there with hard work.
Good luck this year.
Great friendly advice, great to see stuff like this 👏👍

Top Bottom