Sponsorship Required! Lewis Hodgin

Welcome to KartingForum.co.uk
Join our new Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a registered member, it takes 2 minutes & it's FREE! See you trackside...

Find out more about membership HERE!
Driver Name
Lewis Hodgin
Driver Number
Team Name
Racing Perfection
Instagram
@Lewishodginracing
Sponsorship Request
  1. I'm looking for sponsorship, please contact me!
Photography By
Brandon Klein Nagelvoort
Hi my name is Lewis Hodgin I am a young Mini Max driver (number 87) just reaching some personal goals but as karting is a bit pricey and we can’t afford every race weekend or British Championship to bring me and my team to it’s full potential. I have won a few races, lost a few and my shelf is a bit empty at the moment.

I did Rotax British championship last year and as of budget only got to do 3 of the 6 races so if you would like to sponsor me or Team RacingPerfection please leave a text or something of interest

thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

Need help? Just ask!
Administrator
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
J 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Hi @Lewishodginracing ! Thanks for joining :)

You originally posted this in the wrong section. However I have moved it in the correct place for you, here! You can't usally post in here without having unlocked Premium, I have unlocked this early for you!

Please edit/update your post with the correct information. You can now also add loads more information to your profile. If you need any help please get in contact via PM :)(y)

Last edited:

LE#99

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
11/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Lucas
Skill Level
Experienced
Class
X30 Junior
Chassis
MS Kart
Team
Jack Dex Racing
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
YouTube
View
Website
View
Hi my name is Lewis Hodgin I am a young Mini Max driver (number 87) just reaching some personal goals but as karting is a bit pricey and we can’t afford every race weekend or British Championship to bring me and my team to it’s full potential. I have won a few races, lost a few and my shelf is a bit empty at the moment.

I did Rotax British championship last year and as of budget only got to do 3 of the 6 races so if you would like to sponsor me or Team RacingPerfection please leave a text or something of interest

thank you,
Hi Lewis
Just do as much practice and racing as you can and even if you have a small budget you can take it to the money men 👍 keep working at it and never forget your goals as you can get there with hard work.
Good luck this year.

Reactions: Keys and Adam

Keys

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
2/1/20
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Keys
Skill Level
Novice
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Young Driver
Sky'
Young Driver Class
Bambino (Soon)
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Hi Lewis
Just do as much practice and racing as you can and even if you have a small budget you can take it to the money men 👍 keep working at it and never forget your goals as you can get there with hard work.
Good luck this year.

Great friendly advice, great to see stuff like this 👏👍

Reactions: LE#99 and Adam

Active Trade Members

Trade Promotions - View
Trade Membership - Learn More

2021 Media Partner

KartMania 2021
KartMania 2021 - Learn More

Drivers Online

No Drivers online now.

Championship Standings