General Karting Podcast

Thanks Chris - I'm not on social media (hate it), apart from YouTube. If he has an email address feel free to send it over and I'll be in touch once I'm up and running.

I've got Alan Dove coming on as first guest, some of you may know him as Karting1 on YT. Looking forward to that one!

I messaged Alan on Facebook a while ago as the Karting1 website went offline. I thought he could hopefully bring it back or even archive the forum for future reference. Loads of info on there from yeaaaaars back during the golden era of karting, which is now lost! Be good to ask him about it and maybe get it back online to help people. A shame to see it offline!

Either way, it'll be a very good podcast Sam. Alan knows his stuff!

His budget kart series was really good,

Reactions: Adam
His budget kart series was really good,

Yeah just shows you can race on a tight budget and go have some fun! Good to see him step out of his comfort zone and into a Rotax, he's mentioned a few times "new" karting isn't his cup of tea.

Be nice to get him on here tbf, he's got loads of knowledge to help people into the sport! Clearly he's still passionate about it, which is great to see.

Yeah he does seem to like the air cooled but I can’t blame him, the retro karts are fantastic

Yeah he does seem to like the air cooled but I can’t blame him, the retro karts are fantastic
A lot less to go wrong I guess, simple and light. Screaming engines, castor oil smoke and no drop downs :love:

Reactions: DD2112kr

Media Partners

(Selected at random)