Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Great video footage from R3 at Bayford Meadows by Paul Babington!

Reactions: MAW73
Thanks for posting that video. My son did his first ever club event there in mini max that day and there is some great footage.

However, I am still slightly bitter about the penalty we had there for making some contact in the final (not nose cone penalty) which stopped us picking up a nice podium finish first time out there, but that's another story...... ๐Ÿ˜€

Great track though, we really enjoyed it and now have a banging kart set up for next time!

Reactions: Adam
Thanks for posting that video. My son did his first ever club event there in mini max that day and there is some great footage.

However, I am still slightly bitter about the penalty we had there for making some contact in the final (not nose cone penalty) which stopped us picking up a nice podium finish first time out there, but that's another story...... ๐Ÿ˜€

Great track though, we really enjoyed it and now have a banging kart set up for next time!
Great stuff, glad you guys had a good day! I know the officials are getting a bit hot on contact etc as of late due to issues at past meetings.

You can always contact Paul on Facebook, most of us lads grab snaps off him from each meeting for our Driver Journals etc. All high resolution and very well priced.

BAB_5401.jpg

Reactions: Adam
Reactions: LE#99

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions