🏁 Founding Member 🏁
📝Registered Member📝
Driver Joined
22/3/21
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Ric
Evening all, first post so go easy if I’ve bunged it in the wrong section or anything wrong, wondering if you guys could help me ID these karts, are they a standard chassis/frame? Are they a well known model? Just thinking about getting into the hobby and as I’m sure you can tell from this post I haven’t a bloody clue!!! They need a lot of parts and I’m guessing it’s be easier to buy them if I knew the make/model
C6BA3436-AB5C-4A47-88E0-A1592256C24E.jpeg

Reactions: Adam
Welcome to the forum!

I myself wouldn't have a scooby looking at those if I'm honest :eek::unsure: Fore sure early 2000's or older!

Looks for sure nothing that you can race. Anything you get parts wise you could probally get a decent used recent Kart and get more use out of it if I'm honest.

However well worth finding the chassis tag to see if a name or marking is listed. Some old chassis will be allowed to race at the likes of F100 or 100UK, these I have no clue.

Best bet is the chassis tag or somebody pops in and recognizes the chassis design!

:)(y)

Cheers for the reply, I’ll take a look at the chassis later, looking to use these as a bit of an in to the hobby and see if we take to it. But mainly it’ll be a good craic getting them going.

Cheers for the reply, I’ll take a look at the chassis later, looking to use these as a bit of an in to the hobby and see if we take to it. But mainly it’ll be a good craic getting them going.
Keep us in the loop as to what you find!

That's what Karting is all about, having fun! Anything the forum can help you with get posting :cool: (y)

Evening all, first post so go easy if I’ve bunged it in the wrong section or anything wrong, wondering if you guys could help me ID these karts, are they a standard chassis/frame? Are they a well known model? Just thinking about getting into the hobby and as I’m sure you can tell from this post I haven’t a bloody clue!!! They need a lot of parts and I’m guessing it’s be easier to buy them if I knew the make/model View attachment 1208
The blue one is a Old Jade Kart used for TKM 4 stroke engines. I’m trying to remember who was number 55 in Jnr TKM 4.

The chassis numbers and ID plate will either be on the front gusset or the rear bearing hanger

Red one is a Dino as on floortray. Danish kart. Again around 2000 by bodywork. Not too rare in uk then but they seem to have gone into the rental kart business now.. Many kart parts are not specific to one make you just need the right size. For example looks like a 30mm dia axle on there ,any 30 mm axle parts will fit. Again any numbers off the chassis may give better id/age.

Last edited:

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions