Introduction

• Grab 10% discount or free shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk members. See Trade Promotions!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a member - it's FREE!

Find out more about membership - HERE!

See you trackside...

97Lewis

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
5/11/20
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Lewis Holt-Brown
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Rotax 177
Chassis
Tonykart
Hi everyone,

I found this site through a Facebook search for Bayford Meadows. I've been karting for 21 years now but have only just got my licence at the start of October. Was due to have my first race at Bayford in November but the lockdown has put a stop to that!! Just transfered to the December meeting.

Reactions: Keys and Adam

Adam

Need help? Just ask!
Administrator
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
J 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Hi everyone,

I found this site through a Facebook search for Bayford Meadows. I've been karting for 21 years now but have only just got my licence at the start of October. Was due to have my first race at Bayford in November but the lockdown has put a stop to that!! Just transfered to the December meeting.
Welcome to the KartingForum Lewis! Great you found us via searching for Bayford Meadows!

Congrats on getting your license and gettings some races under your belt soon. I was Karting at the age of 8 till about 16. Had my license but never raced. Back after 12 years this year, hoping to race next year!

Guess we'll meet eachother on or off the track at Bayford in 177 at some point! :D (y)

We was at Bayford on Wednesday, was meant to be Friday until the new 'lockdown'. I love Bayford...

Oh you can also get yourself a Driver Journal created if you want, keep us all updated with progress. https://www.kartingforum.co.uk/forums/driver-journals.16/ ( Driver Journals )

If you want any KartingForum.co.uk stickers drop me a message. Be great to see some more stickers going round Bayford Meadows! :p

EDIT: Also I see you got your kart from Lee at NextKarting? As did I ! :)

Last edited:

Keys

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
2/1/20
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Keys
Skill Level
Novice
Team
Young Driver
Sky'
Young Driver Class
Bambino (Soon)
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Welcome
bom dia hello GIF

Reactions: 97Lewis and Adam

97Lewis

KartingForum.co.uk
Founding Member
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
5/11/20
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Lewis Holt-Brown
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Rotax 177
Chassis
Tonykart
Thanks Adam. Its always good to get back to karting, I started at 14 after the old man took me for a look down Tilbury...Totally hooked after that day! Started off in 100cc...After 2 years of pushing we switched to rotax. Never really done anything but practice days. Then marriage and kids put a stop to anything serious. Tried oval racing about 4 years ago but wasn't really for me. Definitely serious about it this time round, I cant wait for a full season next year fingers crossed! I'm sure we'll definitely meet at some point at bayford. Are you planning to race in December?

I'll definitely have some stickers off you, its nice that there's still people out there that want to talk karting.

As for my kart its all built from scratch. I've got a thing for building them, just as much a hobby as racing them.

Adam

Need help? Just ask!
Administrator
Founding Member
Karting Guardian
Registered Driver
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
J 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
Thanks Adam. Its always good to get back to karting, I started at 14 after the old man took me for a look down Tilbury...Totally hooked after that day! Started off in 100cc...After 2 years of pushing we switched to rotax. Never really done anything but practice days. Then marriage and kids put a stop to anything serious. Tried oval racing about 4 years ago but wasn't really for me. Definitely serious about it this time round, I cant wait for a full season next year fingers crossed! I'm sure we'll definitely meet at some point at bayford. Are you planning to race in December?

I'll definitely have some stickers off you, its nice that there's still people out there that want to talk karting.

As for my kart its all built from scratch. I've got a thing for building them, just as much a hobby as racing them.

Very similar back story to myself fella, great stuff! No racing for me this year. Managed abotu 6 test days at Bayford so far this year. Hope to get atleast 1 more in after this 'lockdown'. ARKS next year as I don't think MSUK will renew my MSA license which expired 2008 :LOL:

Indeed, look forward to meeting you at Bayford! Hopefully we can be of some assistance to each other too.

Always like talking motorsport and karting. This place was created last 2019 in the hope to get away from the toxic nature of Facebook groups. Help small business owners, drivers etc etc. It's getting there with the help from people like yourself getting involved, great to see!

PM me the address where you want some stickers sent, I'll send some out for ya!

Trade Booth

(Randomly Selected)
Trade Promotions - View
Trade Membership - Learn More

2021 Media Partner

KartMania 2021
KartMania 2021 - Learn More

Drivers Online

No Drivers online now.

Championship Standings

Threads
Registered Drivers