Facebook
View
Instagram
View
YouTube
View
Website
View
In this video, Eric Gunderson from Point Karting.com walks you through how to install kart graphics properly on a racing kart. Many new racers struggle at first when applying graphics, but it's really down to preparation of the surfaces, patience, and a little heat!

In this video, Eric Gunderson from Point Karting.com walks you through how to install kart graphics properly on a racing kart. Many new racers struggle at first when applying graphics, but it's really down to preparation of the surfaces, patience, and a little heat!

Great vides! Thanks for posting! As your first post was a great contribution I have upgraded you to Premium early (y) ๐Ÿ˜Š You can find all the membership details here.

Reactions: Point Karting
Hey Adam, thank you for the upgrade! I dig the forum you guys have here, I'll do my best to participate as much as I can.

I saw you also have Trade / Premium memberships - can you inform me what all is involved in this?

Thank you!

Reactions: Keys
Hey Adam, thank you for the upgrade! I dig the forum you guys have here, I'll do my best to participate as much as I can.

I saw you also have Trade / Premium memberships - can you inform me what all is involved in this?

Thank you!

I'll PM you Eric (y)

Media Partners

(Selected at random)