Jenson Fathers
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
YouTube
View
Hi everyone,

Thought we should introduce ourselves. I'm Adam, Jensons dad. his 4 years old and has been doing some practice on local industrial sites for the last few months. He has an older CRG (unsure of year??) Honda 35cc bambino kart. A few weeks back we managed to get him on a local track and he loved it.

With the pair of us being total newbies to the karting world I thought we should sign up to TheKartingForum and gain as much knowledge as we can.

I currently race and run my own Formula Ford 1600 so I have some general knowledge of how a race car is set up ect but when it comes to karting I have no clue. I never karted in my life and had to learn racing the hard way when finally getting a race licence at the age of 27, and jumping straight into a Formula Ford.

I'm sure I'll be posting many silly questions but I love to learn and can't wait to take my son on a magical motoraport journey.

Reactions: Adam
Welcome fella! Great to have you here and getting involved (y)

We are slowly growing so bare with us help wise. We have some great people involved already. I would say one of our Trade Members is your best bet in regards to Bambino help. You can tag him in post like so @VenomRaceEngines . He also builds Bambino engines! :giggle:

Very interested in your Formula Ford adventure too :love:

Welcome! :D

Media Partners

(Selected at random)