Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Adrian
Class
Honda Cadet
Team
BB Racing
Looking for a bit of advice for my boys Honda Cadet engine.

spend the money trying to get more speed on it or buy a new SP engine, both would be from RPM

cheers

adi

Reactions: Adam

spend the money trying to get more speed on it or buy a new SP engine, both would be from RPM

cheers

adi

Hopefully somebody "in the know" will be along to help and advise Adrian. Thanks for posting (y) ๐Ÿ

Did a fair bit of Endurance racing. If you know what youโ€™re doing then you can do a fair bit yourself. However itโ€™s always worth getting someone whoโ€™s worked on the motors for a while.

Monkey Motorsport seem to be doing a good job with the GX160 if youโ€™re looking for an alternative to RPM....

cheers

adi

How long has the driver been driving and what level are they racing at?

We can help with improving the performance of your Honda gx160.
We are based in Aylesbury, bucks and can offer full rebuilds and setup work on the dyno.

RPM do a great job. The question really is whether you want to make a significant improvement or just improve what you have. The new 'SP' engines out of the box are good and good value. They could become really good but thats a bit of a lottery. If you want something good that has come through be prepared to spend other peoples track time and maintenance costs. If you want a top engine maybe consider a remortgage... ;)

Happy to help if you need anything else regarding your Honda journey.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)