Off-Topic Ghost Town Living

• FREE KartingForum.co.uk Stickers! More info HERE!
    • Donate to help KartingForum.co.uk! More info HERE!
    • 10% OFF or FREE shipping at MK Racewear for KartingForum.co.uk Members. See Trade Promotions HERE!
Welcome Guest!

Join our friendly Karting community and unlock all the benefits of being a Member - it's FREE!

Adam

Community Legend 🏆
⚙ī¸ Administrator ⚙ī¸
🌟 Founding Member 🌟
Registered Member
Driver Joined
28/11/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
James 'Adam' Pell
Skill Level
Amateur
Class
Senior Rotax 177
Engine
Grice Racing Engines
Chassis
Tony Kart 401R
Team
J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
I binge watched this channel a few days back, it's quality! Brent buys an abandoned mining town and looks to renovate the town and explore the long forgotten mines and surrounding area.

Living in an abandoned ghost town, trying to bring it back to life. Cerro Gordo was established in 1865 and went on the be the most prosperous silver mine in California's history. At it's peak, over 4,500 miners called Cerro Gordo home. Nearly $500 million worth of minerals were pulled from the hills. Law enforcement wouldn't go to Cerro Gordo and miners were expected to solve their own problems. This led to over a murder per week in it's heyday.
Once the silver and water ran out, most packed up and headed out. The town has sat mostly abandoned for over 100 years. My hope is to breathe life back into this town. My goal one day is to allow more people to come and stay overnight. Restoring an abandoned ghost town with no running water is a long process with many ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. This channel is dedicated to tracking that progress.

If you like exploration and anything abandoned, a must watch!

Ghost Town Living -

Partners & Trade Booth

2022 Partners
Trade Members
(Randomly Selected)
Trade Membership - Learn More