Driver Number
Team Name
BB motorsports
Facebook
@ethanbishopracing19
Instagram
@Ethan__Bishop
Sponsorship Request
  1. I'm looking for sponsorship, please contact me!
Photography By
Unknown
I am a young driver with a lot of potential just not the budget to match it.

I am currently racing in many championships, such as buckmore park junior series, BP Pro Series with the best drivers from around the UK, and the Kent Cup Subaru series.

I have been asked to join the UKC (ultimate karting Championship) but don’t have the funds to be able to participate in a Full season.

I have also tested Ginettas at Blyton Park witch went very well showing pace in the car and speaking with some teams around the track.

I have also recently started an endurance team where in our debut race as a team we finished 3rd after 6 hours.

I have also been in talks with foreign F4 championships and have been offered test days in Sepang Malaysia.

My social media links are:
Email: Ethanbishopracing@gmail.com
Instagram: Ethan__Bishop
Facebook: Ethan Bishop Racing
A3E5BA2C-D5C7-4951-A8EC-E081C673EDC6.jpeg
B6876E3D-CDCD-4296-865E-29C70ED5E664.jpeg
4CA22A0F-943C-4CD1-8A43-34CF5CF8C59B.jpeg

Great post @Ethan Bishop ! Thanks for joing and participating in the forum. How was Ginetta's compared to being behind the wheel of a kart?

Remember; now you have Premium you can add all your social media profiles etc to your account! You can also change your profile picture and custom title etc.

The ginetta was very twitchy and scary through the high speed corners, but as I got more used to the car it became easier to drive as I could predict the cars behaviour.

Reactions: Adam
Ethan do you have a drive for the Buckmore 24 Hour race in April?? We might be looking for another driver and it looks like you have lots of experience at Buckmore and in Sodi Pro karts

Ethan do you have a drive for the Buckmore 24 Hour race in April?? We might be looking for another driver and it looks like you have lots of experience at Buckmore and in Sodi Pro karts

Nice offer to @Ethan Bishop by @wilard19 ! Thanks for getting involved in the forum. For that nice gesture I have just upgraded you to Premium early! Happy Xmas! 🏁 (y)

I currently don’t have a drive for the 24 hour, I will be happy to drive for your team! Please contact me on any social media or email to inform me of details

Last edited:
  • Love
Check out the recent Instagram post about my recent junior championship round at buckmore park. Picking up the win by with a 4 second gap behind 🏆

Reactions: Adam and Keys
Check out the recent Instagram post about my recent junior championship round at buckmore park. Picking up the win by with a 4 second gap behind 🏆

Look good fella, well done! Feel free to get some pics etc up on here too, that's what it's here for :cool:(y) Keep up the hard work and thanks for the updates!

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions