28/12/19
Reaction Score
Trophies Awarded
Name
Craig
Class
Senior Rotax
Hi all,

Quick question about bodywork (totally new to karting).
Will any type of bodywork fit any kart? As in will the W140G bodywork listed on the Wright website fit on an OTK chassis or do you need to buy OTK bodywork for the OTK chassis.
The reason is I would I would like black bodywork but canโ€™t find any OTK items in black, they are all white.
Appreciate any help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: Adam
Hi all,

Quick question about bodywork (totally new to karting).
Will any type of bodywork fit any kart? As in will the W140G bodywork listed on the Wright website fit on an OTK chassis or do you need to buy OTK bodywork for the OTK chassis.
The reason is I would I would like black bodywork but canโ€™t find any OTK items in black, they are all white.
Appreciate any help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I don't have the definitive answer for your question I'm afriad. Hopfully somebody will be along to help you out soon!

I would assume you will need the correct pods from the correct manufacturer, however I could be wrong.

If this is the case you could always wrap the outside of your pods the colour you wish? Or indeed buy a full sticker wrap kit?

I've upgraded you to Premium early, thanks for getting involved! :) (y)

Youโ€™ll generally find that itโ€™s dependent on the pod bars. If the pod bars fit the kart then youโ€™ll be able to mount the pods on those. Worth giving Simon and his cohorts a ring to confirm. Theyโ€™re a nice bunch...

Thanks for the replies!

I will have a look at my mounting points etc and see if I can get some assistance from manufacturers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
May well be easier wrapping the white ones black though..... or changing the colour scheme I planned ๐Ÿ˜‚

Media Partners

(Selected at random)