Offers Accepted
Yes
Item Condition
'Good Condition'
Item Location
Henlow
Postage & Collection
  1. Item Collectable
2014 Birel Chassis, lasers straight. Is actually a โ€œmix some fuel and goโ€ outfitโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ (Obviously limited use over the past two seasons due to COVID)

Soixante prepared motor with solid clutch and selected carburetor (which has just been ultrasonically cleaned). Showed 3.29 on their dyno following a recent rebuild and has done only one IKR meeting at Llandow since. Will certainly come on, and was described by Leon as a โ€œvery tidy little motorโ€. Feel free to check with him using the engine number in the photos. Has always gone well at South Wales IKR and at Camberley with its previous owner.

Koden helmet and MIR Race suit.

Will come with a equipment/spares package consisting of:-

Alfano V2 laptimer with RPM lead and magnetic pickup.

SJCAM 4000+ WiFi Camera and waterproof case

3 x Carbs. One Soixante, the others just spares but will get you or someone else out of trouble on a weekend.

5 x bottles of Shell M. One opened in error but full, the other used to mix a very small amount at the last meeting.

Spares/Repair untagged motor โ€“ Literally needs a few bolts to put it back together and does run. Useful as a donor if something goes wrong.

Spare steering wheel, engine mount, pedal extenders, track rods, sprocket, brake disc and carrier, spring clutch & spare shoes, clutch puller, brake pads, rear hubs, plugs, pods, nose cone, Nassau panel.

Iโ€™ll also throw in anything else I find around the garage, which will undoubtedly mean some wheel bearings, spare Le Cont tyres and other stuff unique to the outfit!

Opening at ยฃ1500 but certainly open to offers. Reason for sale, moving up to Cadets

EDIT : I've had a few enquiries and I'd rather sell as a package. I know Shell M is a better investment than Bitcoin at the moment but the new owner will need some... ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20211116_144004_372.jpg

Reactions: Adam
Thanks for listing this fella! Goodluck with the sale, nice little package for somebody.

Onwards and upwards to Cadets!!

Somebody coming to see it on Sunday. I would have had a few more over in the past week and a half , but we've had to shut away the kids for 10 days due to them both testing positive. ๐Ÿ™„

Now sold!

Sweet, glad it sold fast!

I reckon everybody has had/got covid at some point. Wishing them well fella!

It wasn't going to hang around very long at that price. Guy was really nice and we're giving him some after sale service as well ๐Ÿ‘

It wasn't going to hang around very long at that price. Guy was really nice and we're giving him some after sale service as well ๐Ÿ‘
+telling him to get on the forum?! :p:giggle:

Media Partners

(Selected at random)