Driver Number
Facebook
@ben.tinsley.718
Instagram
@ben._.tin
YouTube
My Channel
Sponsorship Request
  1. I'm looking for sponsorship, please contact me!
Photography By
Hollie East
F84A02A8-ED14-491C-A7BF-A07ACB491D96.jpeg

Coming up to the bank holiday weekend for the woodthorpe gp plate canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ

Great stuff Ben! Keep us updated on how it goes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

After struggling with bottom end on Saturday, so we switched engines and cleaned the carburettor out which solved the problem.
Didnโ€™t do to well in the heats which places me p5 for the final, dropped straight down into 7th and had to work my way up to p4 then ended up battling with third for most of the race.
Which let the driver behind get passed us both. Then on the last lap he braked early leading to me going into the back of him spinning him and stopping me.
I let him go therefore I finish the weekend in 5th.
Not the best but learnt from it to stick behind and wait for a good move instead of trying to make the first one available.
ED36DB44-E8B9-41E5-9314-59A6121554F2.jpeg
4A37E418-6C92-48B2-803E-88CD8718F6C2.jpeg

Well done fella! Live and learn and all that. Always pays to be patient and pick at their mistakes rather than force your way through.

Kart looks good too! ๐Ÿ˜ (y)

Well done fella! Live and learn and all that. Always pays to be patient and pick at their mistakes rather than force your way through.

Kart looks good too! ๐Ÿ˜ (y)
Very true, on to fulbeck next weekend maybe to join a team ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคซ
Thanks however if this weekend goes well Iโ€™ll be switching stickers once again but sticking with the blue and orange theme๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ

Track craft is the first thing you learn... lines and how to do a fast lap.
Race craft however takes much longer as no two situations are the same..attack and defend when to when not to...
Something iv always done with my son is always put him at the back of the dummy grids when testing to practice passing to get his timing down.
The only time he ever goes at three front is if we are testing with new rubber to do a quali test.

Track craft is the first thing you learn... lines and how to do a fast lap.
Race craft however takes much longer as no two situations are the same..attack and defend when to when not to...
Something iv always done with my son is always put him at the back of the dummy grids when testing to practice passing to get his timing down.
The only time he ever goes at three front is if we are testing with new rubber to do a quali test.
Top advice as always ๐Ÿ‘Œ (y)

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions