Instagram
View
Website
View
Time to get booked in lads! @Billywatts @Gibby @Mike44Smart @97Lewis

I wonder what the weather will be like? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

232981077_4523795397645330_1607535726048129335_n.jpg

Kart Club Update...
Round 5 of the Club Championship takes place next weekend 14th/15th August. We have a guest grid from Dart Motorsport for this meeting so it promises to be another capacity entry.
Please book in early to avoid disappointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billywatts
Patchy? That sums up this years summer I reckon :LOL:

Rain would be good for me, but I don't like getting wet tbh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Right I'm booked in....I have no engine atm but booked in none the less :LOL::ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿ

Reactions: Billywatts
Booked in... the boys ready to try the chassis

Reactions: Adam
Booked in... the boys ready to try the chassis
Great stuff Chris! Welcome to the forum :giggle: ๐Ÿ

What chassis is he changing from? And to what?

James was racing on compkart equipment...has been for over 4yrs including the British champs last yr.... we have just made the switch to tonykart..his had two tests with it..now time to race it.

Reactions: Adam and Billywatts
James was racing on compkart equipment...has been for over 4yrs including the British champs last yr.... we have just made the switch to tonykart..his had two tests with it..now time to race it.
You finding itโ€™s a worth while change to an OTK ?

You finding itโ€™s a worth while change to an OTK ?
Very very different... james has the Bayford sports lap record in the compkart so it can be very quick... but the setup/operating window is smaller and keeping the kart in the sweet spot was that bit harder.
So far..only two tests with otk..james reports are its far more responsive to driver input...far more consistent session to session day to day..we haven't changed from a standard setup and on new rubber got within a tenth of his lap record... Time will tell..his excited to race it.

Reactions: Adam and Billywatts
Very very different... james has the Bayford sports lap record in the compkart so it can be very quick... but the setup/operating window is smaller and keeping the kart in the sweet spot was that bit harder.
So far..only two tests with otk..james reports are its far more responsive to driver input...far more consistent session to session day to day..we haven't changed from a standard setup and on new rubber got within a tenth of his lap record... Time will tell..his excited to race it.
Was it new 21 chassis or 2nd hand ? Thinking about making the switch myself but just trying to get as much information from different driver before taking the dive

Media Partners

(Selected at random)

Latest Trade Promotions