OTK
Team
Roalf Racing
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Hiya everyone,
Anyone know what sort of gearing Iโ€™d be look at for bayford Medows for 177 rotax ?

Reactions: Adam
Hey @Billywatts

12 on the front for sure! I started off on an 89 on the rear and as I have got quicker on the slower corners dropped a few teeth, currently on an 87.

I think most would say you can't really be too far wrong 12/87. Am I right @97Lewis ?

Edit: 112 link chain too if that helps ya! ;)

On an 89 I was pulling 14800rpm so 89 is for sure a no no lol

Hey @Billywatts

12 on the front for sure! I started off on an 89 on the rear and as I have got quicker on the slower corners dropped a few teeth, currently on an 87.

I think most would say you can't really be too far wrong 12/87. Am I right @97Lewis ?

Perfect thank you mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Reactions: Adam
Hey @Billywatts

Yeah I set up at 12/87, Gives a good pull out the corners and was still pulling down the straight.

Any dates in the diary yet @Adam

Reactions: Billywatts and Adam
Yeah I set up at 12/87, Gives a good pull out the corners and was still pulling down the straight.

Any dates in the diary yet @Adam
Managed to book Bayford in for the 9th of April :)

Most 177s are on a 87t... hairpin 2 is the tough corner for bogging.

Reactions: Adam and Billywatts
Most 177s are on a 87t... hairpin 2 is the tough corner for bogging.
Found that for most the time 87 works best but for a hot day like last month an 88 works better just to help with the bogging ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Reactions: Adam and GPchris98
Found that for most the time 87 works best but for a hot day like last month an 88 works better just to help with the bogging ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It's abit easier for us being 162.. but there's also driving techniques that will make a huge difference in corners like that. Bayford is a very technical track..easy to drive hard to drive fast.

Reactions: Adam and Billywatts
It's abit easier for us being 162.. but there's also driving techniques that will make a huge difference in corners like that. Bayford is a very technical track..easy to drive hard to drive fast.
Oh for sure finding that the hard way ๐Ÿ˜‚ still trying to mind half a second a lap to Tom in 177

Reactions: Adam and 97Lewis

Media Partners

(Selected at random)