J. A. Pell & Son Motorsport
Facebook
View
Instagram
View
Website
View
KartMania.png

Sadly couldn't make it due to other commitments. But did any of you guys manage to make it down there?

We did! Here is a picture with Lando's karts.

IMG_8151.jpg

Reactions: Adam
We rushed in just after a test day at Whilton.

On the new OTK the bodywork has been slimmed down to reduce weight.
Also noticed rear bumper safety device to stop it scraping on the floor when the retaining bolt has snapped.
It was great to see some of the historic karts on display! I'd never seen them so up close.
And you could have a go on the Kart sims...

IMG_8147.jpg

Yes we did.

I like the liveries on the Lando Kart. Apparently they have sold quite a few of those so expect to some on the grids next year hopefully.

I was at Whilton Mill that day with my son and his team in the freezing cold and snow, sleet and rain. Kart Mania would certainly have been a better option that day!!

We rushed in just after a test day at Whilton.

On the new OTK the bodywork has been slimmed down to reduce weight.
Also noticed rear bumper safety device to stop it scraping on the floor when the retaining bolt has snapped.
It was great to see some of the historic karts on display! I'd never seen them so up close.
And you could have a go on the Kart sims...

View attachment 1753

Great snap! I'm eager to take a look at the new chassis, I like the idea of saving some more weight! I'm sure the new stuff can retro fit on a 20/21 chassis though I assume. Great to see OTK still progressing with the small things.

I like the liveries on the Lando Kart. Apparently they have sold quite a few of those so expect to some on the grids next year hopefully.

I was at Whilton Mill that day with my son and his team in the freezing cold and snow, sleet and rain. Kart Mania would certainly have been a better option that day!!
Saw one at Bayford on the weekend, nice looking thing!

I did see pics of Whilton covered in snow, not sure if it was the same day. But yea, looked cold :censored:

Yes my son was there for his first ever practice session there just as it started to snow. Not ideal for your first time at the track

Attachments

• 20211127_092907.jpg
    20211127_092907.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 20211127_092910.jpg
    20211127_092910.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 20211127_092943.jpg
    20211127_092943.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Wow
Reactions: zfdesign and Adam
Yes my son was there for his first ever practice session there just as it started to snow. Not ideal for your first time at the track
Well I bet it made it a day to remember ๐Ÿฅถโ˜ƒ๏ธ Can't wait to get some sun back!

Media Partners

(Selected at random)