General Any decent tracks for testing in the South East?

• Thread starter Sarah
  • Start date

Sarah

Not Registered
I currently have a Junior Rotax and we are going to travel to London (South East area?) at some point in the new year to visit family. Is there any track you guy recommend for some good testing days? :unsure::p

Reactions: Reg44
I currently have a Junior Rotax and we are going to travel to London (South East area?) at some point in the new year to visit family. Is there any track you guy recommend for some good testing days? :unsure::p

We have been to Lydd a few times, we like it there.

Reactions: Adam
There's also Rye House but that's just out of London (north east, Hoddesdon)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also Rye House but that's just out of London (north east, Hoddesdon)

Note been Rye House for years! My first test there was about 20+ years ago in a Zip Cadet, a cold, very wet and dark evening under flood lights. Good memories at Rye over the years which followed ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Note been Rye House for years! My first test there was about 20+ years ago in a Zip Cadet, a cold, very wet and dark evening under flood lights. Good memories at Rye over the years which followed ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Lol, not been there for about 5 years maybe and the last time I was there I was on a Zip...

Lol, not been there for about 5 years maybe and the last time I was there I was on a Zip...

I remember as a kid I met Martin Hines, great man and a great company. A sad loss!

@Sarah also Buckmore Park is a good choice. Just check to see if they do open testing, as I think it's quite a rare occurrence now days?

Luke Hines helped me out in my last year of cadets for the last couple of rounds of the British Champs. One of the nicest guys in the paddock and so helpful and knows loads. Cadets should look him up if they are after help or want to join a team.

Media Partners

(Selected at random)