(No engine) Rolling chassis with IMAF seat, new brake pads, updated steering column and new bearings fitted and not used since. Straight clean chassis with no welds. Never been raced only ever used for practice/fun, comes with 2 sets of silver jet rims one has used mojo wets on them. Needs a new...
Considering putting my chassis up for sale! Have a new chassis on the way
Front bearings replaced (30th August)
Rear bearings replaced ((30th August)
Rose jointed replaced
Stub axle bearings replaced
The smallest of rubbing on the underside! Skid plates always used!
• 2016 Tony kart 401 racer rolling chassis
• Fitted with genuine OTK junior pedal relocation kit.
• Recently had new rear pads, new front wheel bearings.
• Tillett junior quarter covered seat.
• Chassis fitted with skid plates.
• New genuine sticker kit fitted when I purchased the kart.
As promised a few weeks ago on here and via the medium of Instagram I promised to give my first thoughts on the Compkart. We've been on an OTK variant since our return back to "2 Stroking" in 2014. One of the main issues that we've found is their fragility and the fact that it doesn't suit my...